Analyse The Webpage To Increase The Webhit
Linking Webpage and Email marketing is going to be of great benefit for you. In short we can say Analyse the webpage to increase the web hit, i.e.to get a clear picture of the customer behaviour in the webpage to increase their engagement and to create more effective campaigns.
Add a little intellect and prepare a master plan, what if we can make use of the analysis of customer behaviour in the webpage. Keep in touch with the customer behaviour such as where they drop out the purchasing process, which all links they clicked, in which category does their favourite product belong. Taking note of each and every customer behaviour can help you develop more result oriented email marketing campaigns. Given below is a few points were one can refer and make use of the data to improve their business:
- Adding a Preference Centre: Adding a preference centre can make a lot of difference, you can add this option either before the purchase or after the purchase. If its happen to be added before the purchase the probable question can be, what your personal interest is or what sort of mails they wish to receive and how often they wish to receive the mail and so on. And if it happens to be added after the purchase you can ask them what products you would like to shop in future. And once they make their choice, you can schedule the campaigns prioritising their interest.
- Similar Products: Suggesting a similar product is a brilliant idea. The user who clicked the campaign and reached out till the product page is definitely interested in the product. As a email marketing company, You can apply this formula before and after a user makes a purchase. First place you can make suggestion when they are reviewing the product as they have clicked the campaign. Or send a mail once they leave the website. Also another way of suggesting a similar product is that you can mention a category with similar products which other customers purchased. Also when you send the newsletter highlighting similar products make it a little impressive by giving some offer or discount.
- Survey Pop-Up: What about trying a survey, and mailing with the survey report. There are two places where you can add this, when a customer leaves the page without purchasing. In this case an automated mail can be send asking them, what forced them to leave the page before purchase, i.e. product price, product features or others (specify). Once you get a record of these details, you can create a new creative with a solution and impress them.
Also while a customer makes a purchase you can send a survey note, asking why they made the purchase.
- Cart Abandonment : You can also see that in some cases the user might proceed with the purchase and drop at the final stage especially when they have to make the payment. As these gets into the cart, you can send an immediate mail with a redirecting link to the page with stage where the customers dropped the purchase. Also in the same mail you can suggest similar products. And you can direct them to the payment page for these similar products.
- Recommendation Mailer: Recommendation mails are sent when a customer finally makes a purchase. In this you can suggest products for them. Like if they purchase a t-shirt, you can recommend a jean. Similarly you can recommend combo offers for the customer where you can give a discount. Its sure that they will like and most probably purchase the product.